If you'd like to make a donation, you can do so by visiting http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/AlanGibson

Strange name for a blog? See here for an explanation ...

Saturday 14 May 2011

The finished article


I think I've probably mentioned it already, but in case I hadn't, the bike build finished about a month ago. A combination of determination, plentiful supplies of grease, and the Manowar back catalogue pushed me over the hump and I got it finished in time to make the best of the great weather we had here in April.

I was planning to leave posting photographs until I'd finished describing every stage of the build, but I've had some requests for pictures, so here goes:

DSC_2717.JPG by alan_gibson01
DSC_2717.JPG, a photo by alan_gibson01 on Flickr.
You can see more in this Flickr album.

No comments:

Post a Comment